28 step fiberglass extension ladder FGE7228
FGEH40 is a professional heavy-duty extension ladder with a rated load of IA type, which means it has a load capacity of 300 pounds. It has a total of 40 steps, a base width of 470mm, an extension length of 11400mm, and a weight of 40kg. The unique three-piece rung-to-rail connection means that it has an anti-twist performance. The D rungs are slip-resistant and the side rails are interlocked. The dual-action feet can be used on hard or penetrable surfaces and can be easily rotated. The base sections and fly sections are easily separated to use the base section as a single ladder. Durable rail guard brackets and sliding shoes help protect the bottom of the rail. The guide rail of the hoisting part is pre-pierced at the top to facilitate easy installation of accessories on site.
1. Stell-plated swivel safety shoes give users a safe and stable setup.
2. The three-piece connection means twist-proof performance.
3. Safety lock with quick latch system ensures ladder stays extended.
4. Slip-resistant 1-5/8" D-rungs
5. Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope, easy to lifting.
6. The side rails are interlocked with the inner rails to connect the rails firmly.
7. Direct rung to rail connection provides quality and durability.
8. Fiberglass structure ensures electrical safety.
In addition to the FGEH series, we also produce the FGE series of telescopic ladders. The main difference between the two series is that the rated load of the FGEH series is IA type(which means it has a load capacity of 300 pounds), while the rated load of the FGE series is II type(which means it has a load capacity of 225 pounds), But they all can be used around electricity, very suitable for all work from commercial and residential buildings to facility maintenance.
If you are interested in our products, please contact: 0086-(0)532-88186388 email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.