4 ft. Fiberglass Stepladder, 250 lbs. Load Capacity, Type I
The 4 ft. extra heavy-duty fiberglass stepladder has a 250 lbs. capacity that includes many practical benefits. One key feature of fiberglass stepladders is the mega step, designed to provide 25 % more standing surface on useable steps. It is designed with innovative features to improve the user's performance when working electrical, utility, heavy construction, and residential construction jobs. The top includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved ergonomic front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and a pipe or 2x4 holder to increase productivity. The stepladder is manufactured with impact-absorbing bottom bracing, designed to absorb the abuse from heavy-duty contractors. It also includes a boot-style shoe that is nonmarring, slip-resistant extra-wide. It gives added protection to the outside lower ladder rail.
|Item no.||FG103||Open height
|Step qty||3pcs||Closed length
|ANSI Load Rating (lbs)||250||Weight(kg)||5.7|
|Top cap width (mm)||340||Container quantity
|Full assembled ladder
open high (mm)
1. Sturdy and strong: with its 250 lbs. capacity, elegant design, and smooth finish, you won't find a more durable, reliable ladder
2. Ultimate stability: larger steps provide more secure and comfortable footing
3. Meets or exceeds industry standards: this ladder is committed to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI
4. Safety first: equipped with slip-resistant rubber feet, aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all 4 legs to provide sure footing
5. Safe ladder climb with 25% more step space
6. Work-station ladder top improves productivity
7. Step ladder shoe will not mar surfaces and is slip-resistant
FG series of single-sided fiberglass ladders, In addition to FH103, we also produce FG104, FG105, FG106, FG107, FG108 and FG109. You can choose the appropriate specifications according to the working height and load capacity.